Posts Tagged ‘ylod fix’
Have you experienced the dreaded YLOD on your PS3 recently? Are you frustrated that you cannot find a trustworthy Ps3 ylod fix?
Well, today you’re in luck! There are a wide variety of guides out there that claim to have a Ps3 ylod fix, but, few of them can do so in a way that’s easy for everybody to understand.
Let me introduce…..
Let me tell you what is this Ps3 ylod fix going to do for you?, actually hang on, if you have Cinavia errors, click here
This Ps3 ylod fix is going to show, and walk you, through all of the error fixes, for all sorts of common Ps3 problems that crop up with Sony’s Playstation 3 console from time to time.
Hey Check out this review….
Just over a month ago, I had purchased access to this PS3 fix Program, and was extremely surprised to see what was offered. Interestingly, I hadn’t expected what was presented to me, and wasn’t prepared for the surprise in store. On the webpage, the website listed many issues that their program could repair, ranging from the infamous YLOD (or Yellow Light), through to PS3 error codes and PS3 controller issues. Upon successful access to the member’s section, I was presented with:
- Professionally Made Videos
- Professionally Made Guides
- Personal one-on-one help via email and telephone support
- A member’s forum
- Many generous bonuses that were of great use to me
I seriously had considered sending off to Sony, but after a quick phone call with one of Sony’s representatives, he explained to me that there would be a 4-6 week waiting period and that I would have to pay $200, as it was out of warranty period. But with this PS3 ylod fix….
- It only took me and hour and a half to repair
- The repair is safe and quick, tells you exactly what you need
- It cost me well below $200, actually I saved myself just over $160! superb…
What is inside this Ps3 ylod fix package ?
Videos- There are many professionally crafted videos, each one explaining the way to fix a particular issue on the PS3, whether it be ylod, or disc errors, or maybe controllers not working correctly
Guides- The guide was extremely straightforward, I must say. There were many pictures and it wasn’t all fancy technical talk, making it easy for me to follow and understand.
24/7 Help- They really live up to their guarantee. I emailed them and got a reply within 12 hours on a Sunday!
So, I highly recommend this Ps3 ylod fix, to repair a range of errors and problems on your PS3, from personal experience. You can visit them Here !
Here’s some tips for you that could get your PS3 up and running in less than 5 minutes.
- Check if there’s a loose cable. If not, restart your console.
- Unplug all cables except the power cord, and plug them back in.
Still no joy ? Well, you could send your PS3 off to Sony’s repair department, but that would be costly and very untimely. This is because Sony:
- Take over $200 out of your pocket, even when it is a mechanical error on their part
- Sony can take up to 6 weeks to fix the PS3 YLOD problem
- Make sure that all data on the PS3’s hard drive is wiped for some reason !
And I am 100% certain that you want the Yellow Light of Death fixed today and you want to retain all your hard drives contents and game saves.
So, we have a cheap alternative, to paying Sony, which is a trustworthy and reputable PS3 ylod fix guide, which, apparently is now rated the top Ps3 ylod fix guide. This program will fix the YLOD once and for all! But why do you need a guide, you may ask? Well, the PS3 YLOD issue is caused by a general hardware failure, whereby the problem cannot be identified without the help of an aid (e.g. a guide/video). So, we’ve done the hard work of searching for an excellent PS3 ylod fix/repair guide and found PS3LightsFix.com.
- No need to fork out $200 in repair fees
- No need to wait 6 weeks for repairs (You get your PS3 repaired in an hour!)
- It’s safe, quick and easy
- You can recover all your info
- A detailed eBook with images
- Professionally made videos that take you hand-in-hand to help you
- 24/7 personal One-on-one support
- 60 day money back guarantee!
I highly recommend this method of repairing the YLOD and I know that you would like your PS3 up and running NOW?